Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Hackney Council - champions of our heritage and hard working people (NOT)

Twenty four brand new Georgian "heritage likeness" private flats, 100% unaffordable, are now for sale in Dalston Lane.  (Thanks Hackney! Ed)


Alternatively try Mansion Global USA who are seeking off-plan overseas investors for the new Kingsland tower. "Dalston with a view" flats are offered at prices from £470,000 to £1.5million in London's "trendiest district" with "views of the Shard".
Only 90% unaffordable but the remaining 10% "affordable flats" (with own poor door) cost many times what locals on average can afford. (Thanks again Hackney! Ed.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments that will add to the debate! We will not publish comments which are abusive or repetitive.

If we do not publish your comment and you are unhappy, please email info@opendalston.net with your contact details.